Saturday, April 29, 2006

Spring Reconstruction

In the spirit of spring I've decided to give the Steaming bLog a bit of a makeover. Nothing too drastic...we're not changing formats or anything, it'll be just as right-wing, nut-jobish (word?) as ever. Just a change to the template, some added links to quality websites, and something new that I know everyone will be excited about: ADVERTISEMENTS!!! I know, I know, you're all saying "It's about time, now I can finally click wildly at random ad's while I'm reading the ramblings of a twenty-something genius!". And you'd all be right. They're more or less a bit of an experiment, and yes, I know, there's a banner ad that's jacked up, but it's not my fault, the HTML is flawless, got to be something else. So enjoy the new look of TSbL, tell your friends, your family, your ex-girlfriend, the creepy guy in the apartment next door that sits in his car smoking cigarrettes with the windows up, you know, everyone.

No comments: