Monday, February 05, 2007

Worst. Commercials. Ever.

The NFL season is over...now we're left with the NBA (yawn), NHL (eh), and MLB (quadruple yawn). Superbowl XLI was a great game, lots of twists and turns, lots of mouth smashing and what not, but the commercials...just...sucked. Granted there were a couple that got a moderate giggle out of me, but nothing like in years past. I saw more local, dumpy commercials in this Superbowl than in any other year. I blame FOX. "Well why blame them?" you may be asking yourself. Because they didn't pony up the cash to broadcast it this year, so CBS got it and mucked it all up. Who even announced the game for CBS? Phil Simms? Give me some Aikman and Buck, throw in a little Madden, maybe some Michaels? Hell, Tony Kornheiser, with his big bag of nothing, trumps Phil Simms. OK then, that's about all I have to say about this...just needed to get it off my chest. I'll leave you with the only commercial that stuck out in my mind. Feel free to comment if you have anything else.



Oh...almost forgot this one...pretty decent as well:

No comments: