Monday, November 01, 2004

Inaugural Steaming Post

Well here is the first (and quite possibly the only) post at The Steaming Blog. The purpose, if any, of this blog is for the open discussion of all topics. Politics, sports....hmmm...and any other topics you can think of. I'll be posting some of my MANY opinions from time to time. If you don't agree with me, post it. If you agree with me, post it. If you disagree with me, post it, but be sure you have some sort of argument stating your case (i.e. don't just post "You suck", as that would not be an argument, it would be an opinion...albeit a solid one). So, for those of you who've accidently stumbled across this blog, I apoligize in advance. Maybe someone smarter than I will post something worthwhile here...heavy emphasis on the maybe. Enjoy the Steaming bLog.

No comments: